Mezcal singapore is a drink that has now popularly gained popularity in the market. It is a distilled spirit that is made from the agave plant. It is generally similar to tequila. There are a lot of types of agave plants where some of them are only used to make this drink. This gives a strong flavor.
Many people think that it is a type of tequila since it is derived from a similar plant. But, there are some things that make it different so here are the things are listed that make it different from others. So in this article, you will come across points that you should know before buying mezcal.
Things to be noted
- Mezcal Singapore doesn’t come in flavors. Unlike vodka comes in flavors but mezcal doesn’t come in flavors. You can mix it with other spirits and drinks to make it flavorful.
- This drink can be considered for beginners as it has a taste that is widespread and can be varied from bottle to bottle.
- It doesn’t taste like smoke because some bartenders make it feel like it is a little charred. But it is not at all smoky.
- It is produced in different regions where you can taste it differently.
- It is made from a variety of plants where plants can be blended to get a different variety. This is also a reason for varied taste.
So here is what you should know about mezcal Singapore and its difference from tequila.